- We deliver high quality, professional results on time, within budget and aim to make the project run as smoothly as possible for whoever I work with.
- See what other clients have said about working with Mair Perkins on this website and LinkedIN.
- Mair has over 10 years experience of working in design and animation.
- Mair Perkins Ltd. has been successfully in business since 2012 and has public liability insurance.
- We have experience working with organisations of all size and in many sectors.
- We have an environmental policy and commitment to sustainable business practices.
- Many projects we’ve worked on have been confidential and we respect and uphold privacy and non-disclosure agreements with clients.
- Check out the awards and commendations our work has received.
- Mair Perkins is involved with speaking, training and teaching within the animation and motion design industry.
Watch my studio’s video to see how we work:
We are a small studio that values quality, artistic integrity, honesty and good communication. You talk directly to the creative involved with your project – no mixed messages or getting passed around the team. You will also talk to other members of our team who are working on your project as we will all be asking for your opinions and feedback as the work develops.
We create everything from scratch and in-house. That means:
- No animation templates. Every part of the animation is customisable.
- No stock imagery. We design and illustrate everything ourselves.
- No sub-contracting to other cheaper studios.
- No nasty surprises.
Our guarantee is that your animation will be unique to your organisation and you will be dealing directly with those who created it.
If that’s what you’re looking for, why not get in touch?